THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, August 27, 2010

Birthday dinner

I am back!
I wasn't away or anything, it was just me being lazy to update.
So yeah.
For my birthday dinner, Bee and I went to Lygon Street.
And guess what?! I put on make-up!!!
lol. After about 7 months of not putting any make-ups. Uh huh uh huh.
But actually I just put a little, so not much difference.























I super love this picture!!






Bee wanted to eat the meatball spaghetti that he ate last time.
But we went to the wrong restaurant.
As usual. He always assume things wrongly.
So we ended up at La Spaghetteria.















Food was just fine. The calamari rings wasn't nice at all.
We went back home after that because both of us wasn't feeling well.
So my birthday ended with both of us watching movie in bed.
:)

0 comments: