THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

20th in party world

I am just too lazy to do anything.
To be specific, I am just too lazy to study.
I don't feel lazy when it comes to food, shows and sleep.
Ish-ness.

So here are the pictures from my birthday celebration.
Ohh ohhh actually I celebrated with Cherly! Her birthday was on 10th of August, one day before mine. haha
But we are so different! eh hem. hahahaha
About 13 of us went to Melbourne Central Party World Karaoke to celebrate.
ShuHua, Hsini, Beng and Raymond gave me a cardigan. Super nice!
Cherly gave me a necklace!
haha I am a happy girl.

Anyway, just let the pictures do the talking.



























































































Sorry for the blur pictures.
As you know, my camera sucks like shit.
But, I still love it. haha
After singing, we went for dinner at Oriental Spoon.
I suggested that place because I wanted to eat Agedashi Taufu.
-.-

Thanks again everyone for the wonderful day and presents.
:)

p/s : Finally I got my handbag!!! yay me!