THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oh look it's september!

Say goodbye to winter and say hello to spring.
It suppose to be good right?
Weather isn't that cold anymore. Bearable.
But why the hell is the wind so strong and what the hell is wrong with the rain?
It rained almost everyday since september 1 and the wind is blowing like 529871236 km per hour. wtf.




It's already week 8 and I am still like a sloth.
Blahhh ever since sem 1 ended, I became a BIG FAT PIG.
Seriously. I became lazier and fatter.
But at least I feel happier than before.
I don't get stressed out that often, I don't worry so much, I don't get angry at everything.
So it's good right? (lol I am just convincing myself that it's ok to be lazy)




Oh oh! My 3 years anniversary with the bf is this Thursday!
I know I know. I don't need to announce to the whole world about this but I want to!
haha. I don't think we are doing anything special on Thursday.
Maybe just going to St. Kilda on Saturday.
Nevertheless, I am still happy and excited.
:)





Ok going to cook now. Bye!

0 comments: