THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, October 4, 2010

Imma hunt you down

My addiction towards something is constantly changing.
For one moment it's tattoo, the next is maxi dresses and before you know it, I am in love with boots.
This time, I am crazy over flat boots :







taken from dirtyglam



taken from alixrose


Especially when you pair it with hot shorts and an oversized boyfriend T-shirt.
omgsosexy.
Or even with a mini dress and a cardigan, like the picture above.
Gee, I will so going to hunt these boots down after my exam.



Oh and high heel boots are not bad either.
Maybe I will buy one too.
:)




taken from misspandora



taken from kingdom of style



taken from dirtyglam


Well, all those will just turn into crappy talks once my new addiction arrives.
Let's just hope it doesn't.

0 comments: