THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, October 3, 2010

magic

Mr. and Mrs. Midget says Hi to everyone out there.






Our one week break has come to an end. Classes will resume for 2 weeks and then off we go to make our own preparation for our final exam.

Day light savings starts today. Time difference of 3 hours between Melbourne and Malaysia. Sigh, so inconvenient.

Did quite a lot of shopping last month. Forgive me, dad. Well, of course not as crazy as Cherly and Shu Hua, but for me its counted as a lot because I rarely shop in Melbourne. Unlike in Malaysia where every morning is spent on clicking on online blogshop websites. Last month, I bought a jeans, 2 maxi dresses, a chiffon top, a kimono-like top and just the day before yesterday I placed some orders (a trench coat, 2 belts and a dress) from Supre online along with Shu Hua and Cherly.



10 weeks has passed and soon, my first year in Melbourne is gone. Gosh, time really do fly. I hope everyone back in Malaysia is still the same or changed for the better, not the other way round. Despite knowing those days before the bf and I came to Melbourne wouldn't be the same anymore, I still look forward in going back end of the year.
Hope this time there are no regrets and disappointments.

0 comments: