THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, October 15, 2010

the last experiment

This is the last week of Uni.
In 2 weeks time, I will be having my final exams. *oh shit*
I can confidently tell you that I am not prepared at all. *tsk tsk tsk *
I spend most of my time online, watching series and praying that I can pass my exams with flying colour miraculously. *wtf *
Every time when I force myself to study, I will feel extremely sleepy or when I don't feel sleepy, I will grab my Iphone and start playing games.
Procrastinate procrastinate and procrastinate.
Ho ho ho how did I end up so lazy?


2 days ago, I did my last experiment for 2nd semester in Uni. (don't count my practical exam)
The experiment was on reproduction.
We were supposed to dissect a rat and look into it's reproductive system.
I brought my camera but didn't get to take picture of myself with the rat because the demonstrator said no to taking pictures. wtf.
However before the demonstrator stopped me, I took some pictures of the cute little rat.


I am sorry I cut you open and accidentally stabbed your lung.
Rat, if you see this, please forgive me.



Uni friends.







Je Huey, my lab partner during second semester.
Really enjoyed having lab sessions with her.
Because of her, I don't hate practical sessions as much as I did during 1st semester.
Awwww



After dissecting.


p/s : Melbourne's weather is cold AGAIN because of all those rain. It is predicted that these few days will be raining. Noooooooo!

0 comments: