THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

st kilda

1 month ago, the bf and I went to St Kilda to celebrate our 3 years anniversary.
We didn't get each other anything.
What else could we give each other? I mean, we are staying together now, seeing each other almost every second of the day.
We don't need anything else from each other. All we need is our presence.







I "utilized" my birthday present for the first time that day, and until now, I never used it again.
haha too precious.







Wore a thin jacket and I was so cold.
But bo bian.
A maxi dress with a thick bubble??!
lol * points at self and laugh *












the mini theme park in st kilda- luna park.
















Didn't sit on any rides because I was cold and the place was so small, so no mood liao!
So after that we walked to the beach.













Just sat on the bench BBQ table and chilled.
Then we wanted to catch a movie but there wasn't any movies that suited our time so we went to Crown and gambled.
As usual, we lost.
After grabbing something to eat, we headed home.



p/s : Today is my mummy's birthday! Happy birthday mummy! I love you!!

pp/s : Done with practical exams. Yay!

0 comments: