THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bee's 21st

Sorry for the really really late post about the boyfriend's birthday celebration.
I am so busy reading other people's blog that I forget to update mine.
But I guess there's no need to update my blog that frequent cause there's hardly anyone reading it.
Yeah because I AM BORING! :(
So anyway let's begin the picture-filled post. ( I didn't post up all the pictures. The rest will be uploaded onto Facebook some time later)

First of all, camwhore!
(Just to let you know I bought this top from Melb! I love it!! Do you do you??!!)











the birthday boy just got his haircut


Zi the BIG TOUGH GUY




Darren, the lady-killer.


Jason and Shermaine, a really sweet girl.


blowing. Ok sounds wrong.




his present from the guys



the guys. love them all.




the girls. Lei Ling wasn't there.



omg I have to post this. Sorry Derrick.


David, the emo one.


Jason, who looked drunk.


Jack, the crazy one.




Shermaine.


Mabel.


Derrick, MD and yamcha kaki.


CK, the loud one.


Jason, the irritating yet good friend who always teman me.


Zi, the friend who knows almost everything, except Science, ne ne ne bu bu.


Aaron, the quiet one. ( but starting to talk more)


Jake, the daddy. oh yeah, mama's boy.


drunktard.


Jikz, the guy who will go to bazaars with the bf and me.



Ohh, forgot to say that we went to Red Box to celebrate. But it was obvious right?
haha our standard way of celebrating birthdays.
Great night indeed. I think we should do this every year.

2 comments:

pikyie.ngoi said...

eh i read your blog okay, what talking you! and i love love love your top woi!!

princess*ty* said...

haha thanks!! i read your blog too! haha.