THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jan 31st

Jake invited a few of his close friends over to his house on Jan 30th night to play poker.
It was actually a farewell gathering and also to spend Nian's birthday with him.
That afternoon, before going out with the boyfriend, I went to collect the jelly cupcakes that I ordered online. I sent it to Jake's house straight after that so that the bf wouldn't know that I bought him a cake.



Played 2 rounds of poker.
The bf and I won the first round. Actually we were the last 2 standing but we decided to just split the money.
When the clock striked 12am, Jake and Ling brought out the cupcakes!




the bee eating a bee


jack


chili








That's it.
omg I am so slow with my updates.
I am lazy and I am sick.
:(

0 comments: