THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, March 12, 2011

CNY 2011

Went back to my mum's hometown in Batu Pahat.
That was the first time our family didn't go back to Sitiawan for CNY.
We went back for 4 days and I was bored to death.
To be honest, I don't really enjoy CNY. I don't have the CNY "feel" during that festive period.
So yeah, shoot me.

On CNY eve, I met up with Jason after dinner.
We went to Old Town and I tell you the service was HORRIBLE.
Seriously, how can their business be so good when their service is a piece of crap. ( Just directing to the Batu Pahat's branch)

Anyway both of us sat there till about 130am.
He taught me so many new card games.
Wooo I feel so knowledgeable now. ahah!






On the first day of CNY,my brother and I went to Batu Pahat Mall.
We walked the whole mall in 20 mins. Gosh.
So we decided to catch a movie.
We watched All's Well End's Well. Didn't quite like it. Preferred the previous one.
Wanted to meet up with Jason since he was there too but didn't get to because his brother needs to go home.



brother and Snowie


cousin


I miss you, flakes!


Dad











On the second day of CNY, I asked my brother to go to Summit with me.
And to our surprise, 3/4 of the shops weren't open.
Wtf?! I thought the shops in shopping complexes are supposed to open 7 days per week?!
So we just went to a malay cafe, had our lunch and yam cha.
Coincidentally Jason called and said he wants to join us so we sat down there until about 3 something.
Went back the next day. Urgh thank God.
Next week will be a busy week again.
3 practicals in a week.
Sigh.






0 comments: