THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, March 18, 2011

Midnight Neway

The bf and I didn't celebrate Valentine's Day together.
Instead, we went for karaoke with our friends.
Before that, we met up with Derrick at Bliss 33 cafe.
Gosh, I miss that place!




Derrick.

We went in at about 11 something and left the place at 3 or 4am.
That was my first time going for karaoke with Chin Chin, Goon Ee and Teck We.
Jason and Derrick joined us after that because 2 of Goon Ee's friends ffk-ed.








Chin Chin. We were quite close in Form 1.
















The bf and I had sore throat the next day, and eventually the cough and flu came as well.
My life in Melbourne is still the same. Nothing new to report. ( Hi dad!)
The weather is getting colder.
I won a blue sheep from the Moomba Festival.
I am still as lazy.
Something shocking happened but I am very happy with it.
And,I have a new favourite bread - pork floss bun.



1 comments:

Sharifah Natasha said...

hi..what is moomba festival